‘The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend’ – Lady Tells Boyfriend (Photos) - Entertainment News

Latest

We Are Global.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

‘The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend’ – Lady Tells Boyfriend (Photos)

A South African man and a singer simply identified as Nkosii was left heartbroken after his girlfriend disclosed to him that the baby which she has been carrying for 8 months thinking it belongs to him actually belongs to her ex boyfriend.
According to the man who thought he was going to be a father soon and also felt betrayed by his girlfriend for keeping the truth from away him for 8 months, “She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially,” Nkosii said.
Adding that his mother who has been thinking she’s going go be a grandmother soon would be heartbroken if he tell her that he’s not the owner of the baby.
Nkosii also shared a screenshot of messages sent to him by the girlfriend, telling him the truth and also pleading with him adding that she can also pay him back all the money he has spend on her in taking care of the unborn baby.
Read what he wrote below;
“And mannnnnn. I thought I was going to be a father
“She knew all along. That’s why she said she wanted to tell me. I honestly think she wanted me to help her out financially. I mean if she was clean she would have told me as soon as she knew. Now my mother is happy about being a grandma
What makes me sad is that she kept the secret and lied for 8 months . We already planned everything and she was nagging me that I’m not taking care of her and I was literally doing the best I could. Sending her all the money I got.”

No comments:

Post a Comment